miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Video of the week 2!!

Hi Guys!
well...we're sorry of not posting in all this week...haha like 5 days but well :D
We've been having a very intense week in school because we are about to start finals and all the teachers go crazy and everybody gets super stressed out sooooo I decided to post in the blog and take advantage of this no-homework day!
The video of this week is one of the best commercials I've ever seen!! I looove it!!! P& me
see it all day! The video is the commercial for the fragrance "1 million" by Paco Rabanne!
In the video appears Mat Gordon [girls...as an advice I recomend you to google him if you haven't seen him and all his work ;)] and the video was directed by Paul Gore, whom now I love for doing such and amazing work! The video is great and it has an amazing beat... (haha see what I did there?) and the soundtrack is awesome as well, the song is "do it again" by the chemical brothers... The video is very catchy and it makes you wanna snap your fingers all day long haha lol
well...I'll stop talking and let you enjoy!

Image for the fragrance :D









Hope you enjoyed the video!
love, C

turu tutururu! snap! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario